SUNCAST IS A PROUD PARTNER OF THIS UPCOMING WEBINAR
WITH OUR PARTNERS SOLAREDGE & SOLAR LEAD FACTORY
Introducing the keys to unlocking dramatic sales growth to drive your business from 5 to 50
So you want to grow your solar business? What would happen if you increased your sales by 10x? How do you move from Chaosto Conversion, from Leaks to Leads and where does growth begin? We are excited to launch a new webinar series titled 5to50. In this series we will cover these topics and more.
Nico Johnson (SunCast), Scott Mueller (Solar Lead Factory) and Mike Rogerson (SolarEdge) want you to join them as they break down the findings from decades of industry interviews, podcasts, webinars, conferences, and helping thousands of solar companies grow. This promises to be one of our biggest webinars yet so, click below and register - sign up fast since we only have a limited number of seats available!
Oct 13 2017
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Learn key strategies, proven tactics, and discover new resources for each of the three pillars of dramatic sales growth. In order to be successful, all three parts have to work well.
Part I - LEADS - Growth starts here
In Part 1 we explore various types of leads, how to get them, and how to architect your approach for success with a special focus on how to leverage paid marketing as fuel to dramatically increase your sales.
- What are the differences in sales approach by lead type?
- How can leveraging strengths in certain approaches help or hurt success in other areas?
- Which marketing strategies are most effective?
- How does the ‘top of the funnel’ impact the rest of the funnel?
October 13th, 2017 @ 10AM PDT, 1PM EDT
Part II - CONVERSION - Moving from Chaos to Conversion
In Part 2 we will dive into the metrics that matter, how to measure them, and how to manage them. Key takeaways here are tactics for turning sales chaos into predictable sales revenue, particularly as you begin growing your business in new ways with new marketing strategies.
- How can you optimize your sales team organization to succeed in generating new growth?
- What are the pitfalls of growth if you’re not ready?
- Do you need a new sales process if you’re trying to grow?
- Why do some people succeed and others fail with paid leads and/or paid marketing?
November 3 @ 10AM PDT, 1PM EDT
Part III - REVENUE - You got the deal, but is it profitable?
In Part 3 we hit at the most important piece of the puzzle: projects need to be profitable for truly sustainable growth to occur.
- Are more sales ever a bad thing?
- How do I remain profitable even as I scale?
- If I’m not profitable on each job now, should I scale?
- How do I determine if I am profitable on each job?
December 1 @ 10AM PDT, 1PM EDT